Growth & Development Chair
Health & Safety Chair
Application Due Date Extended Until September 20, 2019
2018 Deadline: December 15, 2018
Do you know someone who has made a significant STATEWIDE impact for Virginia's children through their advocacy efforts?
A VAPTA Child Advocate could be a public servant, PTA member, community leader...anyone who works to bring positive change to our children and schools.
o The nominee must be a resident of Virginia.
o The nominee must have made a significant impact for Virginia's children through their advocacy efforts.
o Their advocacy efforts must have had STATEWIDE impact.
Steps for Nomination:
1. Think about advocacy leaders who have and continue to make a positive impact on the lives of Virginia's students and children.
2. Fill out all information on this form.
3. Be sure to attach detailed information about their advocacy efforts.
4. Return your form to the VATPA office:
Mail to: Virginia PTA
Child Advocate of the Year Awards
1027 Wilmer Avenue
Richmond, VA 23227-2419
· Fax to: (804) 264-4014
· E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Legislation/Education Committee. email@example.com