Virginia PTA has been listening to your feedback, and we have heard your concerns about time, paper forms, check payments for membership, and the challenges of raising funds. It's exhausting trying to figure out all the tools you need to engage parents and families, teachers and staff, businesses, and the community, actively in our mission to make every child's potential a reality.
In response, Virginia PTA is excited to announce that we will be transitioning to provide MemberHub, a FREE, online tool (valued at $1,200) for all local units!
MemberHub is a software platform designed specifically for PTA leaders like you. It will allow you to take advantage of tools that make it easier to engage families, raise money and stay in good standing.
Get started right away:
Obtain your MemberHub Login Email
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a welcome package and MemberHub login email
Activate Your School's MemberHub Site
- Visit memberhub.com/login
- Enter your MemberHub login email address.
- Choose the 2nd option, “I need to create a password” and enter your first and last name.
- Check your inbox and click the link in the confirmation email. Choose a password.
- Once logged in, if prompted, update your school’s MemberHub site address, for example, ABCElementary.MemberHub.com
- NOTE: After logging in if you do not see an orange Admin Button in the upper right-hand corner, please contact the email@example.com to request site admin access.
- Add People to your site! For instructions, see the Getting Started steps in your MemberHub welcome package or go there now!
* To get started please be logged into your MemberHub account in Google Chrome web browser.
Update | Add Officers
- Select the Admin Console button in the upper right. You’ll be taken to the PTA tab.
- On the right, click Officers.
- If you need to add officers, click the Add Officer button on the left under the officer list. In the popup, enter the officer’s details and check whether to give them admin rights. Then, click the Add Officer button on the bottom.
Already Activated Your Account?
Please head to your school’s MemberHub site and log in or you can always log in at memberhub.com/login
Local units use MemberHub for the following purposes:
- Accept online membership payments
- Update the name and email address of PTA officers
- Enter name and email for members that do not join online through the MemberHub site.
- Send email directly to PTA members
- Confirm annual PTA Audit has been completed and results reported to your PTA’s Board of Directors
- Enter the filing date of annual IRS Form 990
- Download membership cards
Remember to activate the WePay Merchant Processing Agreement for Your PTA to accept online payment through the MemberHub site.
Every PTA volunteer we know is eager for help. That’s why MemberHub has a team of dedicated customer engagement representatives — who are all PTA leaders themselves — to help you get the most out of MemberHub.
If you want some one-on-one help setting up your MemberHub site, just schedule a call!
Here are some resources to help you customize your site and get families on board:
- MemberHub support: Articles and videos to help you get started
- Video series and help articles on customizing your account
Support resource list for info on MemberHub and PTA operations, to help you get the right answer quickly.