Virginia PTA Nomination Packet and Web Form
Virginia PTA Nominations Committee is seeking individuals for officer and committee chair positions for the elected term 2019-2021. To be considered for an officer or committee chair position, one must be a member of a local PTA/PTSA in good standing in Virginia.
Officer positions currently open:
- Vice President- Programs
In accordance with the 2019 Virginia PTA Bylaws, Article 6: Officers and their Election, Section 4. The following provisions shall govern the qualifications and eligibility of persons to be officers of Virginia PTA:
1. Each officer shall be a member of a local PTA/PTSA unit in good standing in Virginia.
2. No person shall serve more than one (1) term in office of president or president-elect. A person shall not be eligible to serve more than two (2) consecutive terms in the office of vice president, secretary or treasurer. A person who has served in an office for more than one-half (1/2) of a full term shall be deemed to have served a full term in such office. A full term shall be defined as serving from one (1) election year annual meeting to the next election year annual meeting.
3. A person may be nominated for president-elect, only if he/she has served on the Board of Directors for at least one (1) term.
4. Any person may be nominated for vice-president, secretary, or treasurer.
5. No person shall serve on the Board of Directors in more than one (1) capacity for more than sixty (60) days, unless the current term expires within six (6) months following the election.
6. No person shall hold more than one (1) elected office at a time on this state board.
Specific questions should be addressed to: Jorie Gelnett at email@example.com
Complete the form
* indicates a required field
By submitting this form, you accept the Privacy Statement.